Glam Gallery : 2017 Faves

Holaaaa and welcome to what is probably the last blog post of 2017😭
With that being said I just wanted to give quick thanks to anyone who viewed, liked, commented, shared, subscribed to this blog, I really appreciate itπŸ’• Thanks so much for the support.
Before the year was over I just wanted to share my fave beauty products with you guys, I'll have links down below as well as mini reviews on each product.
Comment one blessing from 2017 down below✨↓




 The Everything in the shade Sardinia by Kiss and smink
It comes in three shades but Sardinia is what I got in my Lip Monthly bag. I believe this product is meant to be used as multitasking stick. My favorite way to use this product is a cream highlighter and it is amazing. Crazy reflective, nice warm champagne undertone, it is absolutely beautiful. It almost gives a wet look to the cheeks. I wasn't expecting it to look the way it did at all. You can definitely get a subtle glow out of this depending on how you apply it. I've also used this as all over body glow, and cream eyeshadow. I don't think this would work as a highlighter for lighter skin tones,  it can definitely be used as a glowy cream bronzer. It can be used for basically anything. I've used this in almost all my looks since I started using it. I would 100% repurchase this. 



Nail Life Nail Revitalizer (formaldehyde free formula) 
 My nails have been damaged over the years but the biggest contributing factor was toxic nail polish.
 (I might do a blog post all about that) I polished my nails weekly and it helped to ruin my pretty nails. In my Nail Care  blog post, I  mentioned this product because it has been my ride or die in 2017. I saw a big difference in my nails after a few weeks of use, they grew longer faster and got so much stronger. I would recommend this to anyone with peeling, softness, brittleness, or any kind of nail damage really. It's amazing even if you're just trying to grow out your short nails. I purchased this at Sally's for 8$ and it comes in a 1 fl. oz bottle. It is as big as a foundation, that's a ton of product for only 7.99$. I use this once a week along with my other nail care products to achieve my super long, healthy nails that you see in every blog postπŸ˜‰  #chickenclaw lol



Photo creds to @lagirlcosmetics 

LA Girl Pro Coverage Illuminating Foundation ( I use shades toast + coffee)
 I've had this foundation sitting on my vanity for a while and towards the end of the year got addicted to it. It looks heavenly. The first thing I noticed is that its very full coverage, which is a very important factor for me because I have problem skin. It covers everything seamlessly and works well with both a beauty blender and brush. All my products blend in very smoothly on top of it. The glowy finish is my favorite part. It adds a healthy, youthful glow with a skin-like finish. I found a way to make luminous foundations work for my oily/combination skin, so I love the finish. I know some of you haven't yet so oily skin beware lol. You have been warned. It runs between 8-10$ depending on where you purchase it. 




Bold Face Makeup 
Shocker. I use Bold Face Makeup lashes in almost all my posts. I'm sure they're tired of seeing me tag them on my Instagram. This company is literally what I've been looking for in an affordable lash. Starting at 8.75$ you get a faux mink feel for a  drugstore price. Well, it's a little more than drugstore but it beats 30$ mink lashes. I love this brand and I'm obsessed with their lashes. I haven't tried them all yet, but I plan on it. My favorite lash is "Go Big or Go Home" from their Bold line. You can read my full review here 




Mysterious Mocha liquid lipstick by Cosmoholic
 This is not a liquid lipstick that dries down matte. It's literally a liquid lipstick. I never thought I would like the look or feel of one of these but I love this. It's my dream nude first of all. I love pinkish or purplish mauve toned nudes, I think they fit my skin tone really well. It's a really beautiful blushed nude that doesn't dissolve or fade away unless you eat something of course. I rarely used it on Instagram or my blog because it's more of an everyday color for me and I was trying to add color to my looks.




Highlighting Cream Trio by  Model Co
 Another highlighter, shocking lol. This was a serious favorite of mine in 2017, if you follow me on Instagram you know all about it. Before I discovered The Everything by Kiss and Smink this was my go to. I love the color and texture, which most ppl, especially those with textured skin might not like. It has fine chunks of glitter that you don't see in the pan and I don't really mind them. I actually like chunky highlighters because it adds drama. I think it's what gives the product such an intense reflective property.  I have a full in-depth review  here.




Nyx Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner
 Everyone needs a good liquid liner in their collection. Well, that's if you're into liquid liner. This one is by Nyx is perfect. It has a super thin precise brush, and the formula is nice and smooth too. Relatively quick drying, extra black, and a true matte. Everyone was raving about the NYC liquid liner, which was taken off the shelves either last year of this year I'm not sure. @Chrisspy mentioned in one of her videos that this comes closest, so I tried it out. If you're liquid liner type of person, you need this. 





photo creds to @garnierusa

Garnier Fructis Sleek&Shine Anti Frizz Serum
 At first, I hated this because I thought it didn't work. I assumed it was my hair type being that I have naturally thick, curly hair. It was the way I was using it. Side note, I've only used this to straighten my hair, I've never used it on my curls. As I section off my hair and run the flat iron over it, I immediately apply a small amount of the serum and then I run the iron over my hair again. After that my hair is smooth and shiny and it really does last for three days. I'm not sure about anti-frizz even in 97% humidity claim because I'm not stepping outside with straight hair if it's raining.There are products that do more than this, surprisingly, but for the drugstore price point, it's really good.




Coco & Shea Butter
I never used any kind of natural vegetable butter on my skin, I've always used lotions, and girl I have been missing out. I have dry skin, on my body, and moderate to severe eczema and these two products helped to heal and clear my skin. Aside from helping with my eczema, it improved the overall look and feel of my skin. My skin is softer, more supple looking, glowy, and it evened out my skin tone. I posted about this and a few other products on my Instagram. I didn't list any links because I randomly found these on Amazon.

If you made it this far, once again thank you so much for visiting. I hope this post was useful/informative/ entertaining for you. Comment, like, subscribe, you can connect with me on social media ↑↓ See you next yearπŸ‘‹πŸ’‹

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup