Glam Gallery: Glow by Model Co

Hola, if you're a returning visitor/subscriber welcome back, new comers welcome and thanks for visiting ♡
So I'm getting back into the swing of doing product reviewsπŸ’ž
I've slowly but very surely fallen in love with this highlighter over the past few weeks or so and I wanted to share. Links down below as per usual⤵ 
Leave a thought in the comment box.


This Highlighting Cream Trio by  Model Co is my new favorite
highlighter, I don't want this post to be too long so I'm skipping my intro.
The first thing I wanted to get into is formula, obviously. It's a very light weight
mousse textured cream. Very easy to blend and a little definitely goes a long 
way in my opinion, that won't stop me from layering it though. There are three shades, hence the name. Champagne, Peach Bellini, and Bronze, my 
my favorite shades are Peach Bellini and Bronze because they're warm toned 
and suit my golden undertones better. It applies like a semi-subtle cream highlight giving off a "lit from within" kind of finish as opposed to an overly intense sheen right away. Although, it glows to the heavens when the light touches your skin. It reflects a beautiful, intense sheen without being too overdone in the sunlight. It does has some specks of chunky glitter here and there, but I don't mind it because it's not overly glittery. 
Next I wanted to talk about price. This retails for $14 Australian dollars, which converts to $11.10 US dollars. I think that's an okay price, my only qualm is the amount of product. You get .004 ounces, which is very small in my opinion. The palette could be a lot larger. Over all, I'm obsessed with this highlighter and I hope they make larger pans or even individual pans with the shades separate. 

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€






Thanks for visiting, come again :) subscribe/follow↑ Drop me a comment↓




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes