Glam Gallery: Nail Care/ How to grow your nails

If you're a returning subscriber/reader thank you and welcome back๐Ÿ’ž
If you're new here welcome, thanks for clicking my link๐Ÿค—
Product list+ links down below as always๐Ÿ’…
Should I do more posts like this? Tell me what you think about today's post in the comments↓


My nails naturally grow long and strong but with years of trial, error and research, I've learned how to properly take care of them. This nail routine is quite simple and as I mentioned before my nails do grow long naturally, so your results may not be like mine. However, I do guarantee healthier nails/ cuticles. With that being said let's get started.

STEP 1: I start off every new manicure by massaging cuticle oil into my nails. I like to use castor oil as a cuticle oil, but you can use whatever kind you like. Never forget to add some to the undersides, as that area can get dry. I let the oil sink into my cuticles until they get soft.

STEP 2: Push back your cuticles. I use this one from Beauty Secrets. This is believed to promote growth because it frees up new nail trapped behind the cuticle area, which can get tight and dry. Forewarning, please push gently, with a cuticle pusher. You can use your nail if possible but I prefer a cuticle pusher. Do not push so hard that your tool goes underneath the cuticle area, this could cause ridges, infection, etc. 
You can find additional info on the cuticle here, if you're interested.


STEP 3: I remove the cuticle oil + old/residual nail polish with polish remover. I'm not very particular with what kind I use.

STEP 4: I apply my nail polish, which is usually a clear coat or a strengthing treatment. You can use colored polish if you'd like but I  usually prefer the natural look.
I use the Nail Life Nail Revitalizer (formaldehyde free formula) or the Sally Hansen Super Shine Top CoatI also stay away from toxic nail polish, which unfortunately is produced by most big/ popular brands. This also contributed greatly to restoring my natural nails.
I'll do a blog post on that soon. 
 
๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ–ค

๐Ÿ–ค


 Click here to check out my last post ♥ 




 Thanks for visiting♡ come again :) subscribe/follow↑ Drop me a comment↓

               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup