Glam Gallery: Ultramarine

I created this look a while ago when I first started my Instagram and I really liked it and wanted to recreate itπŸ’™ I've been thinking about recreating some of my old looks because I really like some of them. Let me know what you think ↓
Links down below as per usual.

BROWS:  Nyx Cosmetics Eyebrow gel in Espresso

EYES: Black Radiance Beauty Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
             (to even out the lids)

          Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette 
            (lightest matte shades to highlight the brow bone)

LASHES: Bold Face Makeup All Glam'D Up

FACE: Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear  Foundation in Chestnut 
          ↝Click here for a review

              L'Oreal True Match Concealer in n4-5

         Black Radiance Beauty Face Powder  in Rich Mahogany (to bronze)


CHEEKS: Model Co Cosmetics Highlighting Trio  (shades Bronze+Peach Bellini) 
             
                    Elf Cosmetics Blush Palette in Dark (lightest shade)

LIPS: Nyx Cosmetics Suede Matte Lip Liners I used Jet Set (to overline)

           and Little Denim Dress (on the center)

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€



Click Here to check out my last post ♥


Thanks for visiting♡ come again :) subscribe/follow↑ Drop me a comment↓
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes