Glam Gallery: Currant

I didn't think I was going to post this look because I didn't like the way it photographed but, I changed my mind. I loved the way it looked in person and this was the best photo I took of it. I'm not doing in depth details because this look is very simple but, as always links down below⤵
♥  

BROWS:It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe

EYES:  Lightest matte shades from Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette
     
           Black Radiance Beauty Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany

                Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Lifter and Filler Pencil in Ivory/Light
            (ivory shade in the waterline)

LASHES: Ardell 250s

HIGHLIGHT: Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector  in Opal 

LIPS: Jordana Cosmetics lip liner in Currant which unfortunately is discontinued  
        but Chilled Brandy is very similar.

         Ultra-Luxe Longwear Lip Pencil in Sublime by Starlooks 


πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€



Click here to check out my last post ♥


Thanks for visiting♡ come again :) subscribe/follow↑ Drop me a comment↓

            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes