Glam Gallery: Star Gazer

Welcome back♡
I have another dramatic makeup look for you guys.
I was feeling alien vibes for this one πŸ‘Ύ
Full face details + links as always↡
Chat with me in the comments♥



           Top Shop Chameleon Glow in Wax + Wane
     
           (let me know in the comments if you want more details and I'll update the post↺) 

LASHES: Bold Face Makeup Go Big or Go Home (↜click here for a review♥) 

FACE: Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear  Foundation in Chestnut 
          ↝Click here for a review

              L'Oreal True Match Concealer in n4-5

         Black Radiance Beauty Face Powder  in Rich Mahogany (to bronze)  

        You can find star shaped confetti here

CHEEKS: Sephora Collection Blush Me in Out of Control 
         
             Top Shop Chameleon Glow in Wax + Wane (also on my body) 

LIPS: Essence Cosmetics Lip Liner in Soft Berry 

          Nyx Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso 
     
              Nyx Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Ginger Snap 


πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€



 Click Here to check out my last post ♥


Thanks for visiting♡ come again :) subscribe/follow↑ Drop me a comment↓


            
     
             

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup