Glam Gallery: Sweet Like Candy II


I really disliked how the first lollipop inspired look I created turned out, so I created another one πŸ’œ  I like this one wayyy more. Direct links, full face details will be down below. Maybe I'll make this a series? Tell me what you think in the ↓comments↓ Check out the first look here


BROWS: Nyx Cosmetics Eyebrow gel in Espresso

EYES: Mary Kay Matte Mineral Eyeshadow in Silky Caramel on the browbone 

         which unfortunately is discontinued and I couldn't find a dupe :( Any 
         
         matte natural/ bone colored shadow will work just fine.

         ( I used the brown shade mixed with the dark purple only in my crease)

         Black Radiance Beauty Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany
            
         Nyx Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner 
    
          
LASHES: Ne1 Blue/Pink Case Lashes #41  (the brand's website doesn't have     
              an option to purchase but you can contact the company)🀷

FACE: Black Radiance Beauty Color Perfect Liquid Foundation in Cocoa Bean 

         Their concealer sticks in the shades light and dark (to contour)
       
          
CHEEKS: City Color Cosmetics Matte Blush in Blood Orange which 

              unfortunately, is discontinued but the shade Deep Coral is very similar 

              Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector  in Opal 

LIPS: Nyx Cosmetics Suede Matte Liners in the shades Jet Set & Little Denim 

         Dress

         Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in the shade Heroine 

     
              
πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

πŸ–€

Follow me on:



Thanks for visiting, come again :) subscribe/follow↑ Drop me a comment↓















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup