Glam Gallery: Sweet Like Candy

 ๐Ÿ’œLilac Lips๐Ÿ’œ
This whole look was inspired by this random lollipop I got at a hotel lol. 
I'm only posting eye+lip+cheek details for this look as per usual.
I'll get a full foundation routine up soon.
Links down below as always.

BROWS: Nyx Cosmetics Brow Gel  in Espresso.


          Star Crushed Minerals Matte Shadow in Cyber Grape on the lower lash line.

        Black Radiance Beauty Face Powder  in Mahogany on the lids.



CHEEKS: Elf Cosmetics Powder Blush Palette in Dark (Lightest shade)
              
             Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal. (Also on my nose)
              
             Black Radiance Beauty Concealer Stick in Dark. (As cream bronzer) 


*

*

*

*

*

Follow me on:
Instagram  


Thanks for visiting, come again :) subscribe ^





             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup