Orchid Haze

       

Hey, guys! I really wanted to get a look up using the Star Crushed Minerals matte shadows I reviewed previously. This particular look is not new. All the details are listed on my Instagram, but I will be listing them again down below for anyone who wants links. I'm only doing details for eyes and lips.

BROWS: Nyx Cosmetics  brow gel in espresso

EYES: Nyx Cosmetics Ultimate Shadow Pallete in cool neutrals

LASHES:  Ardell Wispies

LIPS: Nyx Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in espresso 
        Essence Cosmetics Lip Pencil in stain mauve
            Makeup Forever Lab Shine gloss in D16 which, sadly was limited edition              but  The Artist Plexi Gloss in 105P looks very similar
*

*

*

*

Check out my last post + chat w me in the comments :)

Follow me on:
Instagram
Twitter 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup