Glam Gallery: Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette Review

This palette really is beautiful, just like the original. The eyeshadows are really pretty, colorwise. I love the shade selection. The palette its self is aesthetically pleasing, with new white marble detail on the on the inside. The shimmer shadow quality is really good, especially the two duo chrome shades. They're pigmented enough to be true to color on any skin tone. The matte shades, however, are not. The colors are very pretty like I said before but the color payoff is a little bit lacking. The matte shades in the original palette where the exact same formula and I was hoping they'd change it for the new palette release. I am a woman of color so pigmentation is a make a or break for me with eye and lip products. They do look nice on the eyes but not as intense as I was hoping for. Not as intense as the shimmer shades at all. The highlighters are probably the best part of this collab. They too, similar to the shimmer shades are very intense. They are a little bit chunky in texture though, I personally don't mind at all. In short, I do like this palette, it is absolutely beautiful and I'm proud of Carli for creating a second one. I will continue to use it, I'm not sure if I will purchase a back up though. Also, the price, which is higher than the first palette but within good reason. It's currently $19.50 and I think that raises to $22.50 after a certain period of time. If all the shades work for you, it's more than worth the price. Once again I'm proud of Carli congrats to her. I really hope she makes another one, with a different matte formula.
I'll be posting looks soon using this palette. <3 (links down below as always)
*

*

*

*

*
Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition Palette



Follow Me On:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glam Gallery: Bold Face Makeup (Lash Review)

Glam Gallery: Sunset Eyes

Glam Gallery: Korean Makeup